MIKO Premium Tastes | Leningradskiy pr. 30/2 | 125040 Moscow - Russia
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that is personally identifiable to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Person responsible in accordance with article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Koblenz & Partner GmbH, 14, Place Guillaume, 1648 LUXEMBURG, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you have provided (your
e-mail address, if necessary your name and phone number) is saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if we have the obligation to preserve it in our business records.
(4) If we wish to use service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective operations and the storage time.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 I f) GDPR:
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and which give certain information to the source that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They make the offers in the Internet more user-friendly and more effective.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we may offer various services which you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) It may happen that your data is processed by external service providers. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Contradiction or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us.
(2) In the case we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can contradict to the processing. In that case we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned opposition, we will examine the situation and either adjust or adapt the data processing or indicate to you our compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you may at any time contradict to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis.
§6 Social Media
1. Use of Social-Media connections
1) We are currently setting the following connections to Social-Media providers: Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin. When you visit our site, no personal data will be passed on to the providers automatically. The provider is identified by the mark on the box by its initial letter or logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider via the button. Only if you click on the selected field and activate it, the provider will be informed that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted.
2) We do not have any influence on the data collecting and processing, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, or the storage deadlines. We do not have any information about the deletion of the data collected by the provider.
3) The provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of his website. Such an evaluation is made in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display advertising on demand and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to contradict to the formation of a user profile, therefore you must contact the provider. With these connections we give you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for us is Art. 6 I f) GDPR.
4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you own an account with the provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your existing account.
5) For further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the provider, please refer to the data protection statements of these providers as provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
6) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Pinterest Inc., 651 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA; http://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy. Pinterest has been subject to the EU-US privacy-shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has been subject to the EU-US privacy-shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA; http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy, LinkedIn has been subject to the EU-US privacy-shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.